SoFlaJo

Hello pretty people!!
Remember I told you about my nail mail from SoFlaJo? I planned to show it to you yesterday but things got a little busy and I didn't manage to write my post about it. But I hope you're still there because I have it here today and it's G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S ! So you might wanna have a look ;-)

This is what I found in the box: The two polishes I ordered - Manhattan and Tequila Sunrise from the Happy Hour collection, a beautiful Hibiscus pin that my niece would LOVE, a sweet bunny note and some stars and comet glitter. It might look silly to some of you but I really love those small pretty things added to a package...

Here are the polishes from the back. I have a HUGE fetish for orange and everything from it's color family, and these pretties are right on spot for me!

A close-up of the pretty colorful glitter of Tequila Sunrise. I just can't stop staring at it!!!

And finally to the application itself: Manhattan is smooth and creamy, easy 2 coats and gorgeous shimmer. This one immediately turned into my most favorite go-to red/orange.
In the flash and indoors it looks like a warm rich red. In other lighting or in the sun it looks like light copper. So diversified and so pretty!
Flash light,  no top coat 
Artificial light,  no top coat

Since I already had Manhattan on, I decided  it would be the perfect base to try Tequila Sunrise. And I believe I was right. It turned the more red in Manhattan into a gorgeous copper color, with yummy bar glitter of all colors! Pure perfection. nothing less.
Flash light, no top coat
I am deeply in love with this color, and if you like warm red and orange, these two lovelies are definitely a MUST to your collection!
Artificial light, no top coat

You can get yours in Mini size for $5 and full size for $10, at either the SoFlaJo.com website or in her Etsy shop. Oh and - she is International friendly!
So what's your favorite SoFlaJo polish?

6 comments :

Unknown said...

Love!

Paulina said...

I want Tequila Sunrise!
What a great nail mail.

Unknown said...

I passed you a blog award :O) http://www.jennafroggy.com/2012/05/your-blog-is-great-award.html

LuvMyLacquer said...

Manhattan is gorgeous! & I do believe you are right, Tequila Sunrise on top of it is a great combo. My favorite SoFlaJo polish is Guardian of the Lake =)

Unknown said...

Lovely! What a great name for that polish!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Wooo nice nail mail! Tequila Sunrise is gorgeous! :-)

~ Yun

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!