The Nail Junkie Summer 2012 Collection

Good morning gorgeous people!!!
This is just a quick post to make sure you all know that one of my favorite blogger - The Nail junkie - just announced her new summer 2012 polish collection!
Do check her announcement from up close! There are swatches of these beauties on her blog and they are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Each one has this beautiful subtle glitter inside and its making them look so cool!!!
Also, for those (like myself) who slept during spring-time, The Nail Junkie is re-releasing some of her Apring Matte collection!!! YAY!!!

And if you go have a closer look, there's also a GIVEAWAY!!! How cool is that!!! GO GO GO!!!

3 comments :

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

I follow The Nail Junkie, but never knew she made her own polish! Thanks for the heads up! :-)

~ Yun

Elizabeth said...

These are just too cute for words--I love the labels, and the colours are brilliant!

ALETA COLUCCI said...

Thank you for sharing! You are so sweet Jin! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!