H is for the Hidden Potential

I promised you another special polish today for the letter H in the Alphabet Challenge,  and this is yet another very special polish for me. Again from the one and only Amy of Nail Venturous Lacquer this is the Hidden Potential!
Hidden Potential by nail Venturous Lacquers
This is such a delicate polish! Micro glitter in blue and magenta with white medium hexs packed all in a white base and create a super special white polish. The colors combo makes this polish so perfect for any outfit. Sport or elegant at the same time. If I ever thought of getting married, this is how I would like the fabric of my dress to look like.
Hidden Potential by nail Venturous Lacquers
The Hidden Potential has a base that is more jelly then creme and is a little less easy to apply then it's brother  Granite, but it is still so packed with glitter that application is not an issue. All the sorts of glitter come out with every brush stroke and in two medium-thick coats this polish is completely opaque. This time I only used one coat of Gelous, and I am sure it would have looked better with two coats, but unfortunately,  time was not following my feelings.
Hidden Potential by nail Venturous Lacquers
Hidden Potential by nail Venturous Lacquers
Hidden Potential by nail Venturous Lacquers  - Close Up
Hidden Potential by nail Venturous Lacquers, a bottle Close up
I am loving these two polishes - The Hidden Potential and Granite so much! I truly hope that Amy of the Nail Venturous will return to create and sell such works of art like these! And until this happens, make sure you are following her blog and facebook page!



7 comments :

Gosia said...

looks awesome, Jin!!! soo "clean"!!

Beauty-Ninja said...

Hey doll, I'm giving you the Liebster Blog Award. Go here for details. http://beauty-ninja.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html Have fun, you deserve it chickie!! Have a great day love! :D

Andrea said...

Oh, wow! I love this. Those white hex glitters are like ghosts in the background. You would miss them if you didn't take a second look, but they really are a pretty compliment to the smaller colorful glitters. So pretty! It would make for an amazing wedding dress too! :)

Sandra said...

It looks really amazing!

Essie Rae said...

Ah, so pretty!

Unknown said...

Jin I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!

http://valiantlyvarnished.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

That's very pretty! I especially like the blue micro-glitters against the white base! :-)

~ Yun

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!