Alana Bathed In Light

Remember the Sunday Haul post where I showed you my new Sea Lore and Dandy Nails polishes? So I figured it's time I wear those, and boy they are gorgeous!
Dandy Nails - Bathed In Light
Taken indoors under artificial light

Although Bathed In Light is opaque in 2-3 easy coats, I decided to put on some undie, so it would work with Sea Lore's Alana. I used one coat of L'Oreal - Mauve Rendez Vous Then I used one coat of Dandy Nails - Bathed In Light on all nails but the middle one, and on the middle nail I applied one coat of Sea Lore Alana. 
First - application was a piece of cake with both polishes. They are both smooth and easy to apply, with perfect consistency and great color payoff. Bathed In Light is an amazing duochrome polish that changes from Grey to gold to pink (and even has some green in it sometimes!) and is also full of holographic micro glitter. Just look at how pigmented it is in just one coat! Alana is a pink jelly base filled with rose hexes and shimmer. Sounds like such a romantic combo...  but in fact it is very unique and sophisticated polish!
Dandy Nails - Bathed In Light

Sea Lore - Alana
In these pictures it looks like Alana is a bit... shy. But I promise you she is not as hidden in person! Besides, next to Bathed In Light, everyone looks small. Alana will get a post of her own later! But in the meantime, I am enjoying this mani very much!
Dandy Nails - Bathed In Light
Taken indoors under artificial light
Dandy Nails - Bathed In Light
Taken indoors under artificial light
Dandy Nails - Bathed In Light
Taken indoors under artificial light
Dandy Nails - Bathed In Light
Taken outdoors in direct sun.
Dandy Nails - Bathed In Light
Taken outdoors in direct sun.
Dandy Nails - Bathed In Light
Taken outdoors in direct sun.
Sea Lore Alana
Sea Lore Alana - in direct sun.
Dandy Nails - Bathed In Light
Dandy Nails Bathed In Light - in direct sun.
You can find Bathed In Light in Dandy Nail's Etsy store or at Ninja PolishAnd you can follow Dandy Nails on Facebook, to get all the recent updates and sales!
Alana can be found in Sea Lore's store as well as at Mei Mei's SignatureOverall Beauty or Llarowe. Make sure you also follow her on Facebook and Twitter, to get the most recent updates and sales!

6 comments :

Elizabeth said...

These are so pretty! Bathed in Light really does steal center stage, but I *love* the entire Sea Lore line--they're such a brilliant concept! ♥

jannatul12 said...

very nice color...

Gosia said...

Damn woman, do you want me to unfollow you???!!!! I'm adding Bathed In Light on top of my lemmings list!!!! Gaaaaah!!!! :))))

Karen said...

Bathed In Light has got to be one of the most beautiful polishes ever!! Holy crap :)

Unknown said...

So so gorgeous, You could make a great galaxy nails with this underneath :)

Jazz x

Andrea said...

Wow, that's an amazing combo!! I love Bathed in Light. I have to agree with Gosia! Going on my wish list along with her new holiday collection!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!