Giving Thanks

In the spirit of the American Thanksgiving tonight, I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all of you beautiful people, who keep reading and commenting and inspire me all the time. I truly am grateful to you ♥ 

And it seemed appropriate that tonight I will show you a beautiful ginger polish that was made in the memory of a loved one. This is Gentle Ginger by Girly Bits.
Gentle Ginger - Girly Bits
Gentle Ginger - Girly Bits

This polish was created by Pam of Girly Bits as a memorial tribute for Brady Rogers and was inspired by Brady's ginger hair and gentle character. You can read more about it here.
Gentle Ginger is a bright copper polish. It completely sparkle under the light and is so delicate, beautiful and unique. For this mani I used only two coats and perhaps a third one was needed for complete opacity, but I think that a slight sheerness only adds to the delicacy feel of this polish.
The formula is perfect and easy to work with and drying time is short. The finish of this polish is rich and shimmery. This is most definitely one of my favorites and its deep color suitable to all seasons. It also stands to remind us how short life is and how thankful we should be for ever having it.
Gentle Ginger - Girly Bits

Gentle Ginger - Girly Bits

Gentle Ginger - Girly Bits

Gentle Ginger - Girly Bits

Gentle Ginger - Girly Bits

Gentle Ginger - Girly Bits

You can find Gentle Ginger in Girly Bits website. You can also find Girly Bits polishes at Harlow & CoOverall BeautyMei Mei's Signatures and Llarowe's,  and they all offer international shipping! 
Also, make sure you like Girly Bits facebook page to get the most recent updates and news.


Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not I hope you have a happy day and a wonderful weekend!

9 comments :

Unknown said...

I had forgot about this one, I got Roger That and love it. This one looks as beautiful as the other. Your nails look great! Thank you for having a wonderful blog to read and being my polish friend!

ALETA COLUCCI said...

This is a beautiful color!

M. Fourey said...

Wow it is truly beautiful! Plus I like it when there's a story behind a polish, and even more if it's a love story ^^ It looks stunning on your nails, and I bet it goes really well with your own hair :D

beachgal said...

Lovely shade. It really flatters your skin tone. Curious how this one compares to China Glaze Riveting and OPI's DS Luxurious?

Unknown said...

This one's on my dream list! Stunner!

Karen said...

Lovely shade. Thanks for showing it off... it looks fabolous on you!

Gosia said...

I just ordered this!! All your fault!!! it looks so fab on you =))

Kristin LuminousLacquer said...

What a fantastic color. It reminds me of China Glaze's Riveting.

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

What a beautiful orange shade! :-)

~ Yun

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!