Give Green A Chance - Day Five: Froggie

Of course I can't go though any decent challenge without at least one freehand mani, right?And especially today when I am going to kill two birds in one post and show you my entry for France in Where In The World challenge as well as my fifth green mani for the week! 
Green Frog Swamp Freehand
To make things clear let me tell you that the background of this little froggie is not yellow. It is light green and the closest I had to the color of a swamp. This is 3 coats of Bourjois Lime Catwalk, a weird yellowish green creme. Not very pigmented, has a pretty lame formula and not an easy application at all. You can still see on my thumb how streaky it is after 3 coats.  It is also not cooperative at photoshooting, but there is no doubt it is very swampy. The little fly on my thumb is China Glaze Liquid Leather and the entire drawing makes use of Orly Lucky Duck, Orly Wandering Vine and QRS Apple Lime. So it is very clear why this mani is part of my green-week challenge. And I hope it is equally clear why it is inspired by France.
Green Frog Swamp Freehand

Green Frog Swamp Freehand

Green Frog Swamp Freehand

Green Frog Swamp Freehand

Green Frog Swamp Freehand

Green Frog Swamp Freehand
While I like the little fella, I must say this is not any favorite mani of mine. I guess it has to do with the terribly look of the background. I might have to try this one again one day. But for now it will do.


6 comments :

Unknown said...

So beautiful!

Raggio di Luna said...

The base colour is not my kind of colour, but I adore the froggy and also the little fly! :-)

Ithfifi said...

Beautiful design :)

Natalie said...

Adorable! :D

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Love this mani! The frog is so cute! :D

~ Yun

Gosia said...

I love the Froggy and the inspiration!!! Frogs are one of my favorite animals!! :))

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!