Dark Plum - Ga-De

A while ago I showed you a few polishes that I bought locally from the brand Ga-De. I also showed you one of the polishes from this haul during my green week. So today I thought was a good timing to show you another. This is Dark Plum.
Ga De Dark Plum

Dark Plum is a deep, dark berry color. Somewhat purple somewhat pink, with lots of flakies inside that shine in blue, red, magenta and practically any other color too - see the close-up picture below. It has a very special texture. It is completely smooth to the touch but it looks like it's a little more glittery. I am loving this polish and I don't think I have anything quite like it in my stash. When applied it seems a bit streaky with the first coat but it levels up completely with the second coat and also achieves almost complete opacity. If you have long nails you might need a third coat too, but it is not a must. What you see in these pictures is only two coats and you can see that the shimmer is covering up for any potential VNL. I added some freehand sketches to it using a silver nail art pen by Mash.
Ga De Dark Plum

Ga De Dark Plum

Ga De Dark Plum

Ga De Dark Plum

Ga De Dark Plum

Ga De Dark Plum
Well, what do you think? Is there any potential dupe for this one that you can think of? Let me know in the comments below! :-)

1 comments :

Lena Payne said...

I want this polish! LOL

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!