The Crumpet's Tri-Polish Challenge - Day 2: Orange, Pink and Turquoise

Thank you so much to all your kind words about my poor fishtail mani from Tuesday. It is so motivating to see that you are less judgmental then myself!  Today I have another mani for you, using the same polishes. But I don't know if it was the fail or just the mood, this mani is very simple. Still, I really like these colors together so I think it's still fun.
Nfu Oh Morning of greece China Glaze

I started with two coats of Nfu Oh MOR02 (Morning Of Greece collection) on all nails except my ring nail. On that one I used two coats of China Glaze Dance Baby. With a tape I created a diagonal line on the tips of my nails, using China Glaze and Nfu Oh as opposite to the base.  And then I cut some tape with those special wavy scissors and with that I painted the tip on my nails, using Nfu Oh MOR10. Like I said - very simple. But I really love this smooth, colorful look. I hope you do to!

Nfu Oh Morning of greece China Glaze

Nfu Oh Morning of greece China Glaze
 Sorry about this cat hair in this picture. I only saw it when I looked at the pictures in my computer...
Nfu Oh Morning of greece China Glaze
So that was my entry for day 2 of the Tri Polish Challenge for April. Don't forget to check some other participants' entries too!



7 comments :

ManisbyMoore said...

So pretty!! I love these colors together!

Cindi said...

Beautiful. I love the colors and the design would be great for short nails too.

Natalia A said...

Hi Jin Jit! I like this many! makes me think of icecream, lol!
Very nice colour combo, very summer-like, I should try a similar pattern!

Paulina said...

I am loving these bright colors! Very pretty :)

Unknown said...

Love it!!!

Missy M (Gnarly Gnails) said...

omg i love this SO much Jin - totally gonna try to do this soon!

Raggio di Luna said...

You know that orange is not my colour, but I like the other two colours and all three of them together match good here! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!