Rescue Beauty Lounge - Pause

Today I needed something very royal on my hands. I was too tired and un-motivated to do anything and I needed a quick lift-me-up! So I went with the new Rescue Beauty Lounge polish from her Emoting Me collection - Pause.
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Pause

Pause is a true royal purple base with violet, pink and fuchsia micro shimmer. It has s lovely formula that gives full opacity in two easy coats. It is semi-gloss when it dries but truly comes to life with a coat of top. 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Pause

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Pause

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Pause

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Pause

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Pause
To complete the royal look I stamped some flora pattern from DRK-A plate using China Glaze - Passion a metallic gold polish. Now all I need is to find a pea under my mattress and i'm done! 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Pause

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Pause

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Pause

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Pause
Next time I will paint the inside part of my nails with dark red. Strange that I only now think of it... 

5 comments :

M. Fourey said...

This manicure is gorgeous and reminds me of St Petersbourg's princes and princesses in Anna Karenina :D

ManisbyMoore said...

So pretty!!

Natalie said...

Stunning color and I love the stamping!

Glitter_Kitty said...

That looks amazing! :D

Raggio di Luna said...

Pause looks very royal indeed! :-) China Glaze - Passion was a good choice for the stamping! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!