Mentality - Charm

What a messy weekend... I almost went to bed with naked nails! Luckily, I managed to paint them just before crashing on my bed... And later today I hope I get to stamp on them some. Thankfully, today's post is a mani from last week, so we're cool. No need to rush anything! So let me show you Mentality's Charm:
Mentality Charm

Charm is from Mentality's Precious Holos Collection. It's a deep, olive leaning green with gold and holographic flecks. It is rich and beautiful and totally a MUST in every stash! Perfect formula, almost a one coater (I did two) quick drying time and definitely a polish I will be wearing again and again! And recently I got another reason to celebrate as Mentality began to offer International shipping! YAY!
Mentality Charm

Mentality Charm

Mentality Charm
For this mani I sponged just a little bit of Daily Lacquer's The Green Fairy on the tips of my nails and then I used some flowers and ladybug's decals by Joby that I got at Overall Beauty. Maybe a little bit messy but I really liked this mani. There's something very... wild-flowered in it. Don't you think? :-)
Mentality Charm

Mentality Charm

Mentality Charm

Mentality Charm
What do you think? Do you have any of Mentality Polishes? 
You can buy these on-line in either one of Mentality's stores: The BigCartel store and Etsy store. Happily I can say now that she offers international shipping as well as shipping in the US, in very reasonable prices. 
Make sure you also follow their Facebook page to get all the most recent information about restock, new polishes and special sales!

6 comments :

Gosia said...

Duuuude.... This mani is OUTSTANDING!!!!! Reminds me of all the hikes I've done in the mountain valleys... It's one of your best yet!!

ManisbyMoore said...

This is beautiful!!

vwolfe said...

Yeah mentality makes beautiful polish, their mattes and stamping polishes are outstanding too

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

This is so pretty, Jin! Love the flowers and the ladybug! :)

~ Yun

Raggio di Luna said...

I love Charm, beautiful shade of green! :-) The final manicure is awesome, I love ladybugs! :-)

Unknown said...

So so pretty Jin :)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!