Slutty Pumpkin - Darling Diva Polish

Ok, I'm not yet sure if I can make it, but I will try to show you only Halloween-related posts in the few days left until Halloween - on the days I'm not showing you entries for the 33DC. What do you think? So today I have an amazing Halloween polish for you by Darling Diva
Darling Diva Polish Slutty Pumpkin
So this is Slutty Pumpkin, a wonderful burnt orange holographic polish with lots of goodies in it. It has some fine grade holo powder as well as some coarse grade, and some fine holo glitter which create the perfect holo party together! Then, to add to that slutty look, there are some different sizes of black hexes here and there. The perfect Halloween party!
Darling Diva Polish Slutty Pumpkin
Formula and pigmentation are great too. All you need is two or three coats and you're covered. I use two, but I added the 3 in case you really need that complete opacity. I like it more... airy if I can call it that. And I think that the sparkling holo anyway covers any nail line.
Darling Diva Polish Slutty Pumpkin

Darling Diva Polish Slutty Pumpkin

Darling Diva Polish Slutty Pumpkin
And since I felt like pumpkins, I stamped different pumpkins designs using a black pearl Konad special polish and various plates. I know that my thumb is not exactly pumpkins, but I thought it looked cool in here too.
Darling Diva Polish Slutty Pumpkin

Darling Diva Polish Slutty Pumpkin
 
Darling Diva Polish Slutty Pumpkin

Darling Diva Polish Slutty Pumpkin

Darling Diva Polish Slutty Pumpkin
If you want to get your bottle of this beauty, you better hurry! It is only back for a limited time to Darling Diva Polish store! Don't miss out! 














3 comments :

Karen said...

I love the orange holo, but I'm not sure I dig the black chunky glitter... strange bc I normally love black glitter in nail polish! However I flippin' LOVE the finished look. Its the perfect halloween orange.

Helena / Lacky Corner said...

Love what you did with the stamping patterns!

Raggio di Luna said...

This seems like a perfect nail polish for you and perfect for Halloween! :-) Nice stamping! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!