Mistletoe Magic

Good evening beautifuls! 
How are you dealing with the current weather? I hope you're all safe and warm (or cool) at your liking! This last weekend we had the worst storm in 200 years! The snow in Jerusalem piled at more then 15 inches (>40cm)  which is an unseen amount in this area! The entire country was pretty much under siege.And then today it's a beautiful warm sunny day as if nothing ever happened... Go figure.
Anyway, here's another Christmas-y manicure I did this last week for you.
Mistletoe Christmas Water Marble
I was looking for my bottle of China Glaze Fairy Dust when I came across China Glaze Make A Spectacle. I forgot what I was looking for and instead I decided to check how this one will work in a water marble. I teamed it up with Darling Diva Polish Sashay Away - my new favorite green holographic beauty and created this marble (over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as my base).
Christmas Water Marble

Christmas Water Marble
I then stamped the leaves using ILNP Purgatory and Bundle Monster's plate BM14, and I dotted the berries with Above The Curve Scarlet and voila: My Mistletoe Magic Manicure.
Mistletoe Christmas Water Marble

Mistletoe Christmas Water Marble

Mistletoe Christmas Water Marble
I never found my Fairy Dust though...
What do you think? 
How are you getting ready for the Christmas?

4 comments :

Gosia said...

This is so beautiful, Jin!!!! perfection!!

Raggio di Luna said...

Perfect mistletoe manicure! P.S. I did NOT look at the photo of water marble alone, and I WILL NOT look at it! :-)

Anonymous said...

Uh, so original!

Helena / Lacky Corner said...

Very beautiful!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!